Girl’s & Adult’s Groups

Please ensure you read and follow the forum rules.
Alexandra
Site Admin

Girl’s & Adult’s Groups

Post by Alexandra »

Please note the rules for admission to the girl’s group or the adult’s group.

1. Only those members of the forum that have demonstrated their bona fides by participating on the wider forum will be allowed access to these groups.

2. There is no set number of posts that will trigger being allowed access, rather the quality of participation in the forum.

3. The final decision over access rests solely with myself as forum administrator. If I am unsure as to whether I should allow a member to join, I will consult with the forum moderators - however, the ultimate decision rests with me and me alone. Anyone found to be pestering the moderators to gain access will be suspended from the forum.

4. If granted access to the relevant group, you are still expected to participate fully in the wider forum. Failure to do so will result in disciplinary procedures.

5. Only those members of category “teen under 18” will be allowed to join the girl’s group, only members of categories “parent” or “adult” will be allowed to join the adult’s group. Under no circumstances will this rule be modified or waived. This also applies to the moderators. Joey and Lexie have no access to the girl’s group and Daylin has no access to the adult’s group.

6. Inappropriate behaviour within the group will result in removal from the group if, exceptionally it is decided that the member is permitted to remain on the forum.
When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward. For there you have been, and there you will always long to return - Not Leonardo da Vinci.