Forum Rules - Please read.

Please ensure you read and follow the forum rules.
Alexandra
Site Admin

Forum Rules - Please read.

Post by Alexandra »

1. All members must complete the validation process, which includes posting an introduction within five days of being accepted for membership and then answering the profile questions within a single post on the next forum that you will be able to access. This must be completed within the following five days. Failure to do so will result in you being removed from the forum.

2. This is a discussion forum, ALL members are expected to partake of the forum. Anyone lurking will be removed from the forum. A minimum of one post each month is required. If you will be unable, temporarily, to comply with this rule please contact me.
For clarification purposes, posting a “welcome to the forum” message to new members does NOT count towards the one post per month requirement.

3. Further to rule 2, misuse of the PM system will not be tolerated. Keep discussions primarily on the forum. This also allows us to increase the safety of our younger members.

4. There is no place for bullying on this forum, be kind to one another. A difference of opinion is NOT bullying. I reserve the right to remove any troublemakers immediately from the forum.

5. The use of a proxy server to hide your IP address from admin is prohibited. If you have a legitimate reason for accessing this site via a proxy, please contact me explaining why. I will not unduly object but failure to contact me will be considered a serious breach of forum rules.

6. This is a forum that supports responsible use of physical discipline of children, therefore there is to be no anti-spanking posts.

7. This forum is run on Christian principles. Followers of other faiths, or indeed no faith, are permitted to join and partake but there is to be no anti-Christian posts.

8. Party-political discussions are allowed on the forum. Members are reminded however, of the absolute requirement to be respectful and polite to all other members, whether they share your political beliefs or not. Having a differing belief is fine, but abuse or rudeness is not, and will NOT be tolerated. The moderators will be watching these discussions extremely closely and I will not hesitate to take disciplinary action against anyone who displays any level of disrespect to another member.

9. The management team’s decision on any subject is final.
When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward. For there you have been, and there you will always long to return - Not Leonardo da Vinci.