PM Use

Please ensure you read and follow the forum rules.
Alexandra
Site Admin

PM Use

Post by Alexandra »

Use of the PM system to communicate with other members is permitted. Use of the PM system to make contact with members outside of this forum is not permitted.

Adult members must exercise extreme caution and sensitivity if instigating PM contact with one of the non adult members.

Anyone may add myself into a PM conversation that they are in any way uncomfortable with. This applies especially, but not exclusively, to the younger members. Any person that is unhappy at this being done will obviously raise suspicions about their good intent.

No one is required to respond to a PM from anyone other than myself. Failure to respond to a PM from myself during their next visit to the forum will result in an immediate suspension from the forum. This obviously only relates to PMs from me in relation to my admin role. Personal conversations are not included in this rule.

Anyone discovered abusing the PM system will be banned from the forum.
When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward. For there you have been, and there you will always long to return - Not Leonardo da Vinci.